Summer Preview: Cancun Vacation
Last month my husband and I got a nice preview of summer on our 4 day, 3 night trip to the Hyatt Ziva in Cancun. Our typical travel style is less R&R and more walking around and sightseeing. Neither of us had ever been to an all-inclusive resort and since I’ve been struggling with health issues the past few months, this trip was the perfect type of holiday.
We flew Southwest to Cancun, boarded our USA Transfers shuttle and 30 mins later we arrived at Hyatt Ziva and never left the resort. My husband is an expert at trip planning so I never have to worry about logistics - I am so lucky. I like to think that in return I am pretty easy going in terms of going with whatever he’s planned out. I figure that’s the least I can do.
For those of you that are curious, here’s a quick list of our travel details in case you want to plan a similar trip.
- Duration: 4 days, 3 nights | Arrive Friday mid-day, Depart Monday morning
- Flights: Southwest Airlines LAX to CUN
- Transport to/from Airport: USA Transfers
- Hotel: Hyatt Ziva Cancun
- Remodeled and rebranded in late 2015 - so it feels like a new resort!
- The resort has a prime location along the beach - perfect for viewing the sunrise everyday. Check it out on the map!
Hope you enjoyed these pictures. I can’t wait for summer to arrive!